LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

January 26, 2015

I KNOW WHAT I WANT!!

This is what happens when humans do not pay attention to a demanding little pup like me.  I will start stacking all my toys on their feet until they notice what I have done. Then I usually get just what I want...for them to start throwing my toys so I can chase them into the kitchen where I  run real fast and slide on the smooth floor all the way to my toy. Then I race back to them so they can throw a toy again.
Yes, this can go on all day!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are a very smart girl, Willow! I love to push mom's valuables with my nose and guess what- she takes notice and I get what I want! We are both smart girls!

    Love ya lots♥
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Molly, we are so smart!! And it still works with her...:)

      Delete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!