LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

January 05, 2011

NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH

Me and CatSister are on our scheduled team time for Neighborhood Watch and as you can see we are both taking our jobs very seriously!

No one gets by us unobserved on this street.

Strangely there a few people who cross the street to walk on the other side of the street when they see me in the front yard.  I did hear M.O.M. talking to M.O.D. about it and she said one of the gentlemen told her that he is more afraid of a silent, watchful dog than a barking dog who is voices his alarm.

Geez, a sweet dog can't win sometimes!!  I just want a biscuit for heaven's sake!

6 comments:

  1. That photo makes me chuckle, the two of them there watching the world go by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great watch! I don't bark either....I think most people are just afraid of me because I am just "a little" big.... Hey, we just can't win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dogs do that. It's hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dog loves to sit on the back of the couch and watch for "kitty cats". Several of them come up to drink from our pond and he chases them off! He would never hurt one, of course. He always gets a bacon treat afterward!
    Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey
    I sit and watch too! I figure that it is our job to protect our family. Now if...I was outside, they would uhhh hear my voice!! LOL

    wags
    jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mistaya and Catsister!!
    I was very impressed to see you both on guard!! You must make sure the perimeter is secure at all times.
    I expect the man who is afraid of a silent dog is also afraid of a silent cat because he is sure they are scheming with the silent dog!!
    MOL
    Madi

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!