LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

September 24, 2010

MY DAY AT THE BEACH

We went to the beach yesterday afternoon and I again had so much fun running all over the beach.  As we went farther down the beach I noticed a dog running along the edge of the water.

As I started to approach him he looked up and ran towards me.  M.O.M. called me to her side until she was sure it was safe for me to be near this dog.  She looked for the owner of this dog and noticed that there was a man about 100 feet away on the beach.

She was certain the man would call back his dog when he saw that he was bothering us but he didn't seem to care what the dog was doing.

The dog did approach us and seemed to be friendly so M.O.M. let me run with him for awhile.  We did have a lot of fun racing around but he had very big feet and he would reach out and strike me with them.  I managed to keep enough distance between us so his feet didn't make their target.

We played for awhile when M.O.M. finally said we needed to be on our way.  The dog didn't seem to be in any hurry to return to his owner and the owner wasn't the least bit concerned about the dog.

M.O.M. was a bit upset that this man didn't seem to care what his dog was doing so we were happy that the dog was a friendly one.  As we were trying to leave he even posed for a picture for us.

 
We were finally able to get away from my new friend as M.O.M. reminded me that we were here for a purpose.  Below is a photo of why we came to the beach at this time of day. 
This was M.O.M.'s first attempt at a sunset over the ocean.  She said not to worry that she will have plenty to chances to get a great photo.

Well, you know...any excuse to come to the beach is okay with me!! Let's keep trying for that perfect picture M.O.M.  And of course I must come with you...I will keep all the stray dogs out of picture for you!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, how beautiful that beach looks! Great photo!
    It's raining here...and getting cooler...the leaves are starting to change..
    You seem as though you are enjoying your new home. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sunset is AMAZING! Thank you for sharing! Sounds like you kinda like the beach....ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rae...Yes, I am loving every new adventure in our new home area. The photo opps are many if I remember to always carry fresh batteries for my camera!! And the weather has been very kind to us. Thanks for stopping by..hugs to you..Gail and Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Remington...we are excited about the beautiufl colors in the sunsets at the beach. M.O.M. said we can go often to get pitures. That means lot's of time to run on the sand and in the water cause the beach is my favorite place ever!! Wahoo!!!
    Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mistaya what a beautiful sunset!!!
    Oh my goodness you, M.O.M. and M.O.D.
    are very fortunate to have such a nice beach to take strolls.

    OMC thank goodness the puppy was friendly. Too bad his owner wasn't more attentive. Sounds like the puppy was lonely.

    Happy Weekend,
    Here is my official autograph
    Madison aka Madi aka Diva Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Miss Madi...we love going to the beach cause sometimes we are the only ones there for miles and miles. And I don't mind that cause I can have a whole lot of fun chasing the seagulls and the waves. Don't worry...the seagulls are much to fast and smart for me but I have fun anyway!!
    Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mistaya
    What a pretty sunset. You take great pcitures. It must be fun to be by the beach, I have never been to a beach being in the midwest. Good thing that dog was nice and you had a good time playing.

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Jazzi, I guess you will just have to come and go to the beach with me. If that isn't possible I will make sure to post some ocean beach photos for you. And I will think of you when I am running wild in the waves!!!
    Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  9. For a first attempt that is a gorgeous photo Gail, I can't wait to see more.

    I's good to hear the dog was friendly. That is annoying when someone doesn't pay any attention to their dog when others are around.

    Glad you had fun Mistaya.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!