LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

May 21, 2010

IT'S A CAT'S LIFE!!

I know this is a rather long post but it is so very cute and I think you will enjoy this one......
It all started this morning when I made breakfast for the cranky youngsters....


And fed the baby a bottle.....

I loaded up the kids in the car seat and took them to daycare camp and school....
I was late for work and traffic was a nightmare ....

I got to the office (I'm a Tech Analyst)....

My supervisor chewed me out.....
For misplacing the mouse....
I went out for lunch and got caught in the rain.....
I left work early to pick up my new glasses (wrong size)....
Drove the boys to karate lessons ...
And the girls to tap and ballet .........
When we got back home, all they wanted to do was watch TV..

instead of doing their homework....


After much chaos, they took their baths, got ready for bed and brushed their teeth....

I read them their nightly bedtime story....

And they finally went to sleep.

I tried doing some aerobics in the living room...

Uh oh, I don't think all the 'fast-food' and exercise is agreeing with me...

Now, I think I'm getting a migraine...

And a runny nose....

I'm pretty certain it's the flu.

After a long and grueling day, I crawled into bed and was just drifting off when....
I realized I had forgotten something.....

Dear Lord, despite the topsy-turvy day I've had, I give thanks to you
For all the blessings you've bestowed upon me and my family.

Next week, I'm off to the spa and pool for some much-needed rest and relaxation with my girlfriend......
That's how MY life is going....

How are things with YOU??


This was from the Internet.

7 comments:

  1. That's pretty darn CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tank...Maybe Dr.Tank would know how to make her life easier!!!! She is way to busy for me!!! Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that is just too funny!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a very funny photo post!
    Thank you for sharing :)

    Love, Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my cats that was hilarious!!!
    Thanks for sharing mom is still LOL.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone, as you can see I really do like cats. Well, Catsister is very nice to me and she really is the only one I really know. So I think cats are pretty cool! Especially this bunch of cats in this post! Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness! That is just too cute but I think we have all had days like that.

    Sorry for my long absence, besides having house guests last week Blogger was acting up. There were several blogs (yours included) that I couldn't get the comments to take.

    Guests are gone, blogger is behaving and it looks like it's going to be a good week.

    Cindi Lou sends you a kitty hug Mistaya.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!