LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

February 02, 2010

A SPRING DAY IN FEBURARY IN MONTANA

We had such a wonderful walk during a winter day today. As we started down our little road the clouds seemed to part just for us. As you can see, there were several black clouds hanging about but the skies stayed a brilliant blue through my entire walk with M.O.M.
M.O.M. took this picture of my little paw prints. Maybe I can get her to explain where my paw prints go. Some days when we go out for walks, my prints from the day before are gone. I will make a point to ask her that question on our walk tomorrow. Right now I am very tired from all the running I did today so I think I had better take a nap before it is time to go to bed!

5 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have such a beautiful place to walk and run. When you find out where your paw prints go, let me know, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistaya and M.O.M., we are getting on a plane right now to come join you, it looks so pretty out there! And Josie wants to come running with you. We can make tracks together!! How's that sound? Did the big black clouds bring more snow? Woof Woof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistaya, when you find out about the paw prints let me know please.
    Sniffs,
    Your Friend
    Dispatch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mistaya,
    What a beautiful snow covered road with lovely blue skies. We see your sweet little paw prints too and a speck of black....way down the road.
    You are having a nice walk no wonder you are tired.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Madi...yes, that black spot is me!!! M.O.M. let's me run way ahead of her when there is no traffic. I always stop and check and if I am very far from her I come racing back to her as fast as I can. It's fun but that is one reason I have to have a nap after every 'walk' with M.O.M. Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!