LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

January 31, 2010

HEY!! WHAT IS EVERYONE LOOKING AT??????

(something went wrong and everything I had dictated to M.O.M. disappeared after she typed it.! So I will try again.)
When I came back into the house this morning M.O.M. and M.O.D. looked at me rather oddly. Then M.O.M. brought out that camera thing of hers that must have lightening cause sometimes when she points it at me it shoots out something that looks like lightening and it is so bright.

You know how much I love to play in the snow. So when I came back inside some of it stayed with me. Of course right after this picture was taken it fell off my nose onto the floor. But don't worry, I will be playing outside later so I am sure I can get some stuck somewhere on my body!!

7 comments:

  1. I think you've got a little something on your noses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jack, sorry the post wasn't complete when you stopped by. Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistaya....your nose matches your left paw....both have a white spot.
    You are so fashionable!!
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mistaya and M.O.M, thank you for your kind comments and your love. Just wanted to let you know how much it meant to me and Josie. As hard as it is to get through, your kind words made it easier and I want to thank you for that. Much LOVE!

    Now about that snow on your nose. How cute. You look so perplexed, I love that look. You made me LOL for at least 5 minutes when I saw your picture. Then when I read the post about you hiding behind the pillows, I really cracked up. What a cutie you are. Josie wants to come play with you right now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Josie!! Yes, I wish we could play together!! Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree your nose and paw match. We can't see snow on Dispatch. He likes to play in the snow but when I take pictures of him out there it's 3 little dots here and there. Not seriously but close.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw Mistaya, you are so cute. You like playing in the snow so much you brought some inside.

    Cindi doesn't like the flashy box either, she will run and hide.

    Hugs & Purrs,
    Judy and Cindi Lou

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!