LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

February 19, 2010

I AM STILL WAITING!!

Okay, I just want all of you to know that I have been sitting on the front porch waiting for your "posts" that are supposed to be bringing me back all of my snow. Strange, but I still can not find any!


Let me explain again!!! This picture shows just exactly what it should look like from my front porch..
But NO!! .... this is what I am seeing...
M.O.M. took this Photo while she was standing beside me on the front porch this afternoon and I must ask..."Do any of you see any of my snow in this picture"??
No, of course not because the "post" man hasn't brought me any yet!!
Okay, maybe because of your weather the post man is a little behind schedule so I will be willing to wait a bit longer. I guess I will just have to play in the dust and dirt for awhile. Oh Whoa is Me!!!

10 comments:

  1. I bet the snow has moved to the OTHER side of the hill so the puppies who live over there can play in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. er.... In Vancouver Olimpic Games?
    ^^"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mistaya....be sure to look for our post about 'taking' your snow on Monday 2/22!!! We took the pics of the left over snow on 2/18 but Mom and Dad had two functions this past week at night...Mom prepared the post today...we hope you like it.
    Both pictures of your snow there and after I took it are very pretty.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all in Minnesota....Hi my name is Remington. I hope we can be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mistaya
    We posted about Madi taking your snow today....check it out if you get a chance. Also Remington is a good friend of ours and quite the lady's man!!! He has lots of lady dogs panting....HA!!!
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. JackDaddy, M.O.M. and I went over that hill thinking that you may be right about where my snow was. But there wasn't any snow there either!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joao, the hill is just a bit to big for me to climb over right now but I think the Olymics need all the snow they can get so I don't want to take any of theirs. Hugs an dwags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Madi, we are on our way over to your blog to see just where all of my snow is! Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Remington, I hear you are a real good looking pup...I am a real cute girl pup, maybe we should be "friends"! Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mistaya yes to come to NC...that would be fun we could go shopping and possibly to the spa and let me see I could take you to tea at the Camomile Tea Cottage...ummm and guess what my human sister lives on the NC coast in Morehead City...we could go visit Sis, Harley cat, Taz the bird and her hubby. Oh what fun.
    As for the big Golden how dare he walk thorugh your yard without a
    PASS from you. good job
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!