LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

January 19, 2010

THIS POST IS FOR MADI, MY CAT FRIEND

I had read Madi's latest post and in it her mom compared her to a bunny rabbit. Immediately I remembered a photo that M.O.M. had found on the Internet and I just had to post it for Madi and her mom to see. So Madi, we can compare you to a cute bunny rabbit!!

And here is the photo!.....
You can read all about my friend Madi at http://downhomeinnc.blogspot.com/ and see how much she really does look like a bunny rabbit!!!
She writes very interesting daily stories of her life too and even though I am a puppy, Madi is one of my cat friends here in blog world.

4 comments:

  1. I think Madi's mom is great too.

    I also think that bunny has some explaining to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Madi and her mom's blog too. I'm with Jack Daddy, bunny better fess up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mistaya thank you so much for the great SHOUT OUT and the darling pictures. That kitty looks like me
    to. Madi and I so enjoy visiting with you each to read about all the fun you have been having.
    Have a great weekend Mistaya, M.O.M
    and M.O.D and of course Catsister.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute, the kitty does look like Madi. Hmmm, I think JackDaddy might be right about the explaining thing.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!