LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

January 30, 2010

HAS ANYONE SEEN MISTAYA??

JW came into the living room this afternoon and asked me if Mistaya was outside. And I said "No, I am sure she is inside." And he said he had looked throughout the house and couldn't find her anywhere. I asked if he had checked the bedroom because she would often sneak in there and take a nap on the bed. And he said yes he had.
I said let's check the rooms again. And when I walked into the bedroom I had to hold back my laughter as I signaled to JW to come and see what I had found......
He hadn't noticed her before as she had wiggled down in between the bed pillows to take her nap.
All that bed to nap on and she chooses to nap behind the soft pillows. What a sweet puppy!

11 comments:

  1. That is so cute.She just covered herself up with the pillows!!!
    Smart!!
    Thanks for coming to my blog and becoming a follower.
    The picture on the header is Bambi my rescued dog. Bambi has been with us 12 years Monday. She was 3 or 4 months old the vet guessed when I got her from the shelter. I took her to the vets the next day and she was sick with kennel caugh.
    The vet said that she would have been dead in just days with out treatment.
    Mistaya looked real pretty after her trip to the beauty parlor!!!
    Hugs, Fern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Mistaya it is official you are part feline!!! Yep these pictures confirm it. Madi does the very same thing and often she will get behind the pillows then wiggle her way under the comforter. Have you done that Yet? HA

    You look adorable.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fern, I am so glad to read how well Bambi has done since you "rescued" her. What a beautiful life she is having. Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Madi, I haven't figured out the way to get under the comforter yet. My hair coat is so thick I am not very comfortable having blankets over me. Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  5. She wasn't sleeping, she was playing hide and seek. She just forgot to tell JW that he was it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey JackDaddy!! Hurrah! Somebody finally got it! And you know what?? "I WON THE GAME!!!!!" Even M.O.M. didn't figure it out. Silly humans. Thanks JackDaddy, Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks so adorable! Is it cold there? Maybe she just figured ou a better way to stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dispatch says Mistaya is very clever to do this, she needs some black pillows though. Dispatch also says he loses his mommy more than she loses him, might be a reason for this?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes Jan, it is cold here and the pillows are so very nice and warm! Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dispatch, The black pillows is a very good idea. M.O.M. always seems to know where to find me. Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  11. You found a great place to hide Mistaya, and a comfortable one too. Cindi Lou like to hide behind pillows like that and it makes it very hard to find her.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!