LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

November 01, 2009

I THINK THERE ARE PLANS FOR A ROAD TRIP

I think I overheard M.O.M. and M.O.D. making plans to take another road trip. And I am pretty sure I get to go too!!!! Wahoo! It may be a few days before I can post again but I will be sure to get a lot of pictures. Well, M.O.M. will get me plenty of pictures! I keep hearing the word "ocean" and I am not sure what that means but they both seem happy about it. So I am excited to find our what that is. I just hope "ocean" means fun for puppies!

1 comment:

  1. Mistaya, you are going to love the ocean. The warm white stuff there is just as much fun as the cold white stuff.

    Have a great trip,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!