LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

November 03, 2009

I FOUND THE OCEAN-THAT'S A GIANT POND!

WOW!! I have never seen such a giant pond of water in my life! I think I like this new place.
M.O.D. took me out near the edge if of this big pond and let me get in the water. It was fun but the water sure tasted strange.
M.O.M and M.O.D. threw my ball for me several times and I couldn't believe how good it felt to run so fast on this stuff they call sand.
Then I found a whole bunch of big white birds that didn't seem very afraid of me so I took off after them. They did make a lot of noise and of course flew up just enough so I couldn't get to them and kind of just ignored me. But it was fun pretending anyway that I was the Great Hunter.
This is a photo of me and M.O.M. when she made me sit down and rest after running so hard trying to chase that fun ball. It is held on a long stick so when she throws it it can sail really far very easily. You can see she is holding the stick with the ball stuck to it behind her back cause I always try to grab it if I can see it. The stick helps make it so much fun to run real fast after the ball.
But as you can guess, the moment we returned to the motel room I fell asleep almost instantly. This feels so good.
I sure hope M.O.D. and M.O.M. can find us a new home here cause I really like this thing they call the 'ocean'.

2 comments:

  1. Mistaya, what an adventure, thank you for showing me about it. I have never been to that ocean place before.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would have fun at the ocean Mistaya, all that water and sand. I'm glad you had a good time, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!