LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

September 12, 2009

WE SPENT THE AFTERNOON AT THE RIVER!

I had such a wonderful afternoon at the Bitter Root River not far from our house today. M.O.D. and M.O.M. let me run in the water and it felt so cool and tasted even better.
There were also several areas where there was loads of soft wonderful sand that I could run real fast in. It sure felt good between my toes.
There were also places where there were billions of rocks but I really didn't let that slow me down. It was still fun to run real fast across this smooth round rocks.
Of course, as usual, this awesome fun always seems to end to soon. But I have grown up enough to realize that M.O.M. and M.O.D. frequently try to take me to fun places so I can run free like the wind. Gosh, now that I think about it, I really can run pretty fast because of all the practice I have had during all of our great adventures together. I sure have adopted a wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!