LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

May 26, 2009

THE DEMOLITION OF THIS PUPPIES HOME!

This morning M.O.M. and M.O.D. came out to my kennel and started taking it apart! Oh my gosh, I have no idea what is going on. M.O.M. tipped over my little dog house to try to move it so I jumped right inside of it to try to get her to understand that I still wanted my little house. Can you tell by the look on my face?
I then laid down on what was my dog house and took a very nice long nap. Nobody is taking my house away from me!
I continued to pretend I was asleep for a very long time. Then M.O.M. and M.O.D. started taking the kennel apart around me. What in the world are they doing? As the wall panels came down I headed out to find a safe spot under the hammock and wondered what was happening to my little world. Were they sending me away??
Well, what I didn't realize is that they had bought me a brand new kennel of my very own and I guess I just didn't understand what they were telling me. They had borrowed a used one from the neighbors for the winter and had promised them they would return it in the spring. Oh gee, I wish little puppies could understand things a lot better. Boy am I relieved!!! M.O.M. said she will post pictures very soon of my new kennel and it's new location that will give me lot's more shade to take my naps in. Boy, I feel like I really need a nap right now....this adventure has worn me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!