LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

March 17, 2009

PUPPIES DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

When I was going out for my morning relief I noticed that it was starting to snow. I thought to myself~~~~could my dreams really come true?
You see, I have been very disappointed ever since all that beautiful fluffy white stuff M.O.M. calls snow had disappeared just a few days ago.
So while I was out running around the yard this morning I wondered if it was possible that I may get to see more of the white stuff called snow.
By the time I was allowed to go out later in the day, I was so excited to see that there was LOT"S of white stuff everywhere!!
I ran and ran and pushed my nose through the snow and I was so happy.

The snow continued to fall all day long and when I went out in the late afternoon I was having so much fun that I didn't respond at first when M.O.M. tried to tell me it was time to come into the house. I just sat down in the wonderful cool snow and thought that just maybe M.O.M. wouldn't see me there. Maybe then I could stay outside and play for hours.
This below photo is zoomed in for a closer look at me trying to act like I didn't hear a thing M.O.M. was saying to me. It was actually taken during the afternoon but because of the heavy snow fall it appears to be dark outside.
M.O.M. did take me out for a wonderful walk this afternoon and she let me go without a leash. Oh, I had so much fun running along the road. And I did shove my little black nose in every pile of deep snow I could find.
Then when we entered the forest she let me run among the big trees. This day was definitely my dreams come true. By the time I was let out for the last time this evening, there was almost 10 inches of snow on the ground so I knew there would be tons of snow for me to play in tomorrow so already I can't wait to wake up in the morning so I can get back out there to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!