LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

March 15, 2009

PUPPIES ARE VERY SMART!

M.O.D. had forgotten how smart I am and how I never forget anything.He was enjoy his mid morning snack today sitting in his easy chair when I sidled up beside him and gave him my best sweet look. Of course he fell for my look and gave me a tiny bit of his cheese. WOW! It tasted so very good that I just had to have more!
I spent the next 10 minutes trying to get his attention to tell him that I just had to have more of that delicious tasting treat. Of course M.O.M. scolded M.O.D. for giving me such yummy fattening treats and reminded him that Dr. Joe had just told her that she needed to cut back on the treats. Maybe M.O.M. will be out of the room soon......

1 comment:

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!