LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

February 23, 2009

PUPPIES CAN BE SO MISCHIEVIOUS AND SNEAKY!

I was having a grand time laying on my blanket in the living room and chewing my ball to pieces. And then M.O.D. happen to see that I was very busy doing something strange.
When he called my name and I looked up he understood what had kept my attention for so long. I had chewed my wonderful ball into two equal pieces and I had already chewed one half into tiny bits.
Of course M.O.D. and M.O.M. both started laughing when I picked up the surviving half in an attempt to hide it in my mouth.
In my attempt to hide the ball it apparently made me look like I was smiling and trying to pretend that they were just my new teeth!
Of course M.O.M. captured my misdeed with her camera again. Gosh, it sure is hard to get away with much around here!

1 comment:

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!