LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

February 17, 2009

I AM A PUPPY WHO CAN FALL ASLEEP ANYWHERE

M.O.M. and I spent some fun time outside today on a great long walk. I had so much fun running like the wind and jumping into the middle of big piles of snow beside the road. I am still very good at burying my face as far down into the snow as I possibly can. I have heard M.O.M. and M.O.D. saying something about what it will be like for me when there is no longer any snow to play in. What in the world do they mean "no more snow"? I thought this fun cold white stuff would be here forever just for me to play in. I do wonder what life will be like when there is "no more snow".

When we returned from our walk M.O.M. threw the ball for me and each time I ran as fast as I could to retrieve it and then I raced back so M.O.M. could throw it for me again. When she uses that stick thing to throw the ball it seems to stay in the air forever and I love how fast I can get to running to try to get it.

After a fun filled day like today I can fall asleep just about anywhere. M.O.D. was taking his nap too and left his favorite slippers on the floor in front of his recliner. They sure made a wonderful pillow for my tired little head!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!