LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

February 26, 2009

THIS POUND PUPPY MAY BE GROWNING UP

I do believe that M.O.M. and M.O.D. think I am grown up!! Today M.O.M. bought me a brand new bed. I noticed a few days ago that my little dog kennel was staying out on the back deck but I really didn't give it much thought. In it's place was one of my blankets that I usually lay on when I am on the big bed. So I had still had a warm soft place to take my naps during the day.
So I was real surprised when M.O.M. walked in the door and put this nice new soft bed where my kennel used to be.It feels so good and soft when I crawl into it. The cover comes off so it can be cleaned often to keep it smelling good for me. And one of my favorite things about it is that I can see out of the front window without even getting out of bed.So I suppose this must mean I may not be a little puppy any longer. I will be 8 months old in a few weeks but I am going to hope that it doesn't mean that I have to act grown up all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!