LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

December 26, 2008

MY FIRST CHRISTMAS WITH MY "PEEPS"!!

I think I like this thing called Christmas!

I received a wonderful red ball with a bell inside of it from my loving neighbor named Glennie. It so much fun that I can actually throw it myself and chase it too! I was also given a delicious chew bone with a beautiful red bow on it.I even managed to get the bow off before I started chewing on it. It was very good so by bedtime it was just about gone.

Of course I played so hard that when I went over to the sliding door I sat down for just a moment to rest and the next thing I was fast asleep.

The curtain hid most of me but my people saw me and took this picture of me.

1 comment:

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!