LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

December 25, 2008

MY FIRST HIKE WITH MY FAMILY

It has been more than a week since my surgery and I have recovered very well. I have been out for walks on our little dirt road in front of our house several times a day in that time. But today was very special for me as my people finally took me on a short hike in the forest.

The best part was that I didn't have to wear my leash, and a bottle of fresh water was poured into my new drinking bowl that is kept in the truck. This tasted so good after we returned from our little hike.
I was very excited to show my man how I could really run like the wind and I demonstrated it several times on this hike. It felt so wonderful to hear the wind in my ears and be able to run everywhere I wanted. We even found a creek that I was able to get a fresh drink of clear, clean mountain water.

This is a video my lady took of me as I was racing along the trail. It felt so wonderful to run as fast as I wanted for as far as I wanted. Of course I made sure my people were never out of my site as I don't want them to get lost in this big forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!