LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

December 20, 2014

THE BEST REUNION EVER!!!!

We did it!
 
We finally got up the courage and drove to our Mistaya's new home in the woods.
We have felt that it was best for the 3 of us to never be together again since she found her new forever home.  But because both us had experienced some tough health issues we just felt that we needed to see Mistaya.
 
So we made plans with Mistaya's new family to be there at a special time to surprise Mistaya.
And it was the best reunion ever!!
 
When Mistaya heard me call her name she ran full speed to me and we both tumbled to the ground in pure joy!  She covered my face in a million kisses and my heart just about burst.
 
To feel my fingers run through her super soft coat was magic again.  And holding her close to me was  taking my breath away.
 
As we both rose from the ground Mistaya looked up and saw JW standing near the front of the car waiting his turn.  She jumped and whined and wiggled her whole body in total joy to see him again.
 
Yes, there were a lot of tears but with so much love and joy. 
 
And you can see from the following photo that I really believe Mistaya was smiling!
I love you so much Mistaya and I can see that you are well loved in your home in the woods.  We are so lucky to have found such wonderful people for you to live with that love you as much as we do.

Maybe some day we can visit again Mistaya and maybe you can go with us to your favorite beach.  I miss you  being there with us.  We love you forever little girl and our memories of our visit are so warm and wonderful.

Till next time....We love you forever and ever!
 

6 comments:

  1. Our mom has tears in her eyes reading this. What a wonderful reunion! We are so happy for all of you but especially for Mistaya!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This had me crying!
    Sorry to hear you are having health issues. Praying for you and wishing you a beautiful and Merry Christmas. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitch and Molly, I was in the car watching thru the window when all of this was happening. At first I thought that black dog was trying to hurt my mom but then I heard the dog whining and mom laughing! She had such a wonderful smile on her face that I knew it must be okay. It was a wonderful day for all of us. Mom and dad are still talking about it and they smile real big every time they do!
    Please tell your mom that we understand the tears. Mom had those slip out of her eyes a lot that day as we drove home.
    Hugs and wags, Willow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Rae Frazier. We are both doing better and thankful for our good life together. And of course our trip to visit Mistaya was the best medicine for both of us. That visit still makes me smile! Merry Christmas dear friend. Warm hugs to you. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1keewee1, it was a magical day for us. She was so happy to see us. And she did try to climb in our car as we were getting ready to leave. I just told her "No, if have to stay and take care of Kari" and she returned to her. That made is a bit harder to leave but we knew we had to. It was a very special day and now I know she still loves me.
    Love to you my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!