LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

November 04, 2010

WE ARE STILL HERE

We are sorry we have been so quiet on our blog.  M.O.M. has been busy trying to get the craftroom organized now that all the painting has been done.

She painted 2 coats of primer on the ceiling followed by 2 coats of paint.

Then she painted 2 coats of primer on the walls then 2 coats of paint followed that.

Then she painted 2 coats of floor paint on the entire floor.

Yes, she says she is just worn out and can't seem to get herself excited about doing the organizing thing.

Of course she takes time out each day to take me out for my fun walk/run too.  I know she is like me and enjoys the sunshine and fresh sea air too.

So please don't worry about us.  We will try to blog as often as I can wake up M.O.M. from her naps :).
Hugs and wags, Mistaya


7 comments:

  1. delighted to make your acquaintance. The doggie pics are hilarious - what we do to our best friends... and they love us for/despite it. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I'll be in touch :-)

    http://bichondogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistaya
    MAN!! with all that painting, no wonder your mom is tired, BOL
    Do we get to see a picture of the re-organized craft room?? My mom crafts tons!!Keep waking her up, we all miss you!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. With all that painting I can understand why your mom is tired Mistaya. Glad to hear she is making time for walks. Spending time with you is good but it's also nice to get away from the paint fumes too! MOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to stop in and thank you for the kind comments you left on my last post. I am already thinking I'll be back after the first of the year- so don't forget about me. You have been one of my best blogging friends and I cherish your friendship.
    As for painting- I am usually too lazy to prime. Now they make a paint and primer in one. ooops! Too late now! Get some well deserved rest and we will see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom needs her craft room ready for when it is really too nasty to go outdoors, or there is nothing worth watching on TV. I am sure you will be able to spend time with her in her room while she is crafting.
    love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack. I'm so jealous. I need to do some painting too, but I just can't get in a painting mood!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mistaya! You and I are partners for Jazzi's Christmas pressie exchange! We need to share emails so we have each others mailing addresses.
    Our email addie is maggiesue710 at yahoo dot com.

    Love ya lots
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!