LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

November 17, 2010

MORE RAIN AND WIND

We did venture out today to go to the store.  M.O.M. & M.O.D. both took umbrella's but the wind was so strong they decided it was wiser to leave their bumper shoots in the car with me.  I heard M.O.D. say something about not wanting to be Mary Poppins or something like that.  Weird.  Can he really be a Mary Poppins???

It has been raining most of the day so I have chosen to spend of my time in the warm house curled up behind M.O.D.'s chair catching a few winks of sleep.

No, M.O.M. didn't take this photo on our way to town.  Although I heard her tell M.O.D. that she wishes she were the one to take this picture.  But she received it in an email this week.  I wonder where this amazing road leads.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ms.~K, MoM says this might be a fun as a roller coaster thing. I am not sure what that is but she sounded pretty excited about it.
    Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that road picture!! I'll have to see if I can figure out where it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great road, it sort of reminds me of one in Oregon. It would be fun to see where it leads.

    Rainy days are great for catching up on naps. We have snow in our forecast for this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!