LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

October 31, 2010

TRICK OR TREAT---I DON'T THINK SO!!

HAPPY
HALLOWEEN
EVERYONE!!



And I sure hope your night was better than mine was!!!
I told M.O.M. I wanted to dress up like a bunny...you know....a cute little fuzzy bunny...kind of like Peter Cotton Tail.....You know the one!

WELL, THIS ISN'T IT!!!!!
Oh My Gosh!!!!
Who do they think I am anyway!!
This doesn't look anything like Peter Cotton Tail, who went Hopping down the Bunny Trail!
Sheez!!
The ears are cute but I do not think a cute Little fuzzy Bunny Rabbit would ever be wearing a silly White Fuzzy BOW TIE!!!

But that is not the worst of it....
LOOK AT MY CUTE LITTLE BEHIND!!!!!!

I can't believe they made me wear this stupid little round white fuzzy tail!  OH MY GOSH!!!

Do you know what embarrassment means??

Even that silly Pumpkin is laughing at me.

But I have found a way to let M.O.M. AND M.O.D.  know just how I feel about this whole HALLOWEEN NIGHTMARE!!!

This should do it....
It kind of says it all
...................

12 comments:

  1. OH that is too funny. Luv luv the poofy white tail BOL Bet she was surprised when she got the "Moon" huh?? Have a fun day.

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jazzi, M.O.M. was VERY surprised when she saw the "Full Moon"!
    I didn't tell her that M.O.D. helped me post that for her!
    Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Salli, that is exactly what M.O.M. said too!!! :(
    Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mistaya - hope the embarrassment is over for another year. I think you got her back pretty good though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think you look adorable in your rabbit ears Mistaya .... but the fuzzy tail is just too funny. Guess your mom got the message when she saw the full moon.

    Hope you got lots of treats to ease your embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mistaya your cottontail is just too funny!!! I hope Catsister didn't see you because I'm pretty sure she'll be telling everybody.

    MOL
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so funny! I hope you had the best Halloween EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tank, yes the embarressment is finally over for now!! I do have Thanksgiving and Christmas to worry about remember!!!
    And I do think I got M.O.M. back real good!
    Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  9. SquirrellQueen....yes I did get LOT'S of treats that helped make up for the outfit!
    Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Madi, I think I got lucky that Catsister didn't see me cause she was to afraid of all the scary trick or treaters! I think I am safe for now!
    Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  11. Remington, even with that embarressing costume I really did have a great time with all the little kids that came to my door.
    Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!