LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

August 10, 2010

NO FOREST BUT PLENTY OF TREES

I just want you all to know that I have found where I can still run and jump over fallen trees.  Well, I guess they have really floated ashore and I have no idea where they really came from but they are everywhere on some of my favorite beaches. And I can tell you they are sure fun to jump over and to run on!
There are some trees that are so big around that I can not jump over them or to run along them.  M.O.M. said she will get some pictures of these giants to show you just how big they really are!
Of course, I feel like I am in the best place in the world as we get to the beach at least a couple of times during each week..Gosh, I really like my new home!

4 comments:

  1. HaHa JackDaddy!!!!!! That's very funny!! You can come and play with me at the beach anytime you want!! Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking along the washed up trees looks like fun Mistaya. I'll bet you are finding some great new smells too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jack I'm not jealous either...Oh Mistaya mom's biggest wish it to visit the Pacific northwest someday very soon. If she does I'll be sure she lets you know so I can send you a big feline hug.
    Enjoy yourself sweet girl.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!