LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

July 11, 2010

THIS PUPPY HIT THE JACKPOT!

M.O.M. and I went for a walk to explore our new neighborhood and we are both so excite about what we found.
The first picture is the sight we found when we reached the end of our new street.  It is just a block from our house.  This is a paved pathway the looks over Grays Harbor to the North side of Aberdeen.
But the best thing about it is that there is a paved pathway the follows the harbor for a very long way.

M.O.M. and I walked and walked and wondered just where this trail went.

We walked along this brown metal wall that is called a Dike that keeps the Harbor water out of  our front yard. (Yikes!)
The path kept going farther than we could see.  M.O.M. said that we needed to head back because M.O.D. would be wondering where we ran off to.

So as we continue our exploration of this awesome trail, we will post pictures of what we discover.  I am excited about this as M.O.M. let's me off my leash so I can run and explore everywhere!  It is not quite the beach at the ocean but it sure is fun!

4 comments:

  1. Could that be the Riverside Dike Park?

    ReplyDelete
  2. JackDaddy, I am not sure what the name is. I will find out when we return to our home by the sea! Thanks, Mistaya and Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful pathway, it does seem to go on forever. Looking forward to seeing what you find as you explore. The new & different scents must have been exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi SquirrelQueen...I can hardly wait to get back and explore this amazing trail to see how far it goes and just where it does go!! I was very busy reading all the "BulletinBoard" messsages all the dogs had left before I got there! Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!