LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

May 03, 2010

I THINK I AM FLYING!

M.O.M and M.O.D. took me for a ride in our new Ford Explorer and I got to ride in the back with the window down..Wahoo!!! With the wonderful breeze blowing all of my hair back I feel like I am flying...it is wonderful.

In our truck I wasn't able to stick my head out the window so this is a whole new experience for me...and I love it.  Of course it kind of drove me crazy when we drove by a herd of deer but I didn't try to jump out although M.O.M. was a bit worried.

So now I have even more reasons to want to climb into their vehicle with them.  Now if I could just get them to head back to the Pacific Ocean I would be a real happy pup!!

4 comments:

  1. You look really cool with your head out the window! Just feel the breeze blowin' through your hair....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mistaya
    You practicing to be a beach girl with the sun on your face and the wind in your hair.
    I hope you get to the Pacific ocean very soon,
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I like the idea of being a beach girl!
    And the breeze blowing through my hair does feel very good.
    And thanks "Mr. Anderson" :) hugs and wags to all of you! Mistaya

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!