LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

August 05, 2009

MY DOG DAY AT DR. JOE'S OFFICE

Our trip to the Vet to see Dr. Joe meant I have to take a very large pill every day....yuck! Dr. Joe said he believes that I have a Wart Virus and that is what is growing on my muzzle. M.O.M. and M.O.D. both seemed pretty relieved about that although I don't think it looks very dignified on my pretty fact!

So it appears that it is not a "tumor" but a silly ugly wart on my muzzle. And because of the swelling I am on the pills to catch any infection that may have gotten into the open sore after the top of the "ugly thing" fell off.

Dr Joe did laugh when he was told about the quantity of Grasshoppers I consume everyday. M.O.M. told him that she thinks that's why I am not eating my dog food and I have lost 6 pounds. I did try to show M.O.M. that in order to catch a Grasshopper it takes an awful lot of running and a great deal of jumping into the air to catch the ones that think they can get away from me. I am pretty tired at the end of the day when I have either consumed or chase a very large number of this tasty little creatures out of my yard.

I did hear them both tell Dr. Joe that they sure will be glad when the Grasshopper season is over. OVER??? What is that all about? I thought the little varmints were going to be here all the time so I could get really good at jumping and catching them. Oh, I am so disappointed.

And thank you everyone for your concern and kind words about me. They all made me feel so much braver when I venturted to the Vet's office to get the news. Thank you, Mistaya

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear it is just a nasty wart and nothing more serious.
    Have fun chasing the grasshoppers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very good news, not about the wart virus, but that it isn't a tumor. And Mistaya you are still very pretty even with the wart, the medicine will make it go away.

    Miss Cindi Lou likes to chase the grasshoppers too.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!