LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

July 24, 2009

THE NEW SUMMER LOOK FOR PUPPIES

M.O.M. and M.O.D. both said that apparently this is my new SUMMER LOOK as the water is now the funiest thing for me to play in.
I think I look rather cute and refreshed don't you think so??
This is a typical scene that M.O.M. sees on our speed walks every morning and every evening. Well, some one has to lead the way don't they? And I believe I am the smartest puppy in the group. Well, I guess there really is only me and M.O.M. isn't there? But I need to make sure we don't get lost or something!

This is a picture of M.O.M. when she is in "one of those moods" when I think we should hurry up and go on a fun speed walk.. Come on all you cute little furry friends, you all know just what I mean!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny, is that how we all look when were are in "one of those moods"?

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!