LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

July 10, 2009

I AM SO HAPPY----IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Picture taken 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so proud because today is my BIRTHDAY and I am 1 year old. The one big difference I notice between the 2 photo's above is that in the second one I look much braver and smarter than in the first one. Of course in the first one I was quite upset about wearing this stupid thing around my cute little muzzle. But M.O.M. and M.O.D. were good about not making me wear it very much because I was embarrassed to wear it. I did come to realize that they put this one on me instead of the conventional collar because they did not want to hurt my small neck.
So now I am grown up enough to be comfortable with the ordinary light weight nylon collar like all my other dog friends. And sometimes while we are out in the woods hiking M.O.M. takes my collar off. She doesn't want me to get my collar caught on anything while I am running through the forest looking for little creatures to run with. Thanks M.O.M. and M.O.D.
And thanks for that yummy Birthday "cake" you gave me!
This is a note from M.O.M. that she wants to post on my Birthday...........

My Mistaya,
I can't even begin to count all the smiles you have brought into your lives since you choose to live with us last November. You have given us joy, laughter, smiles, adventures we never imagined. We are so thankful that you made us your family and want to share your life with us and everyone you encounter. Thank you Mistaya, for loving us. M.O.M. and M.O.D.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! I am so happy for you. I hope you have a great day. It is so nice to be loved. I know that same feeling every day.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mistaya! You look so much happier and stronger in the second photo than the first. But then that's what love can do.
    Have a very happy day.

    Hugs & Purrs
    Judy and Miss Cindi Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sasha and Miss Cindi Lou, I am having a wonderful birthday! Thank you both for stopping by on my special day. Mistaya

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!