LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

July 04, 2009

A FUN HIKE FOR THIS HAPPY PUPPY

At last I am back out in the forest on a fun hike. That's me way up there. It felt so good to be out in the woods again that it was hard for me to stay with M.O.M. But as you can see I am coming back to check on the ladies every once in a while.
I enjoyed this part of the trail because I could smell and hear many creatures living and playing here. But none of them wanted to come out and play with me.
I finally decided that chasing the chipmunks was really too much work...it was real hot outside. So instead I settled on chasing the many Butterflies along the trail. Of course I never did actually catch one of them. I do believe that made M.O.M. happy.

3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun and I bet the smells were great.

    Hope you are having a wonderful 4TH.
    SQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great place to hike. I think it might be better to stay away from creatures, you never know what they might do.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi SQ, Yes, there were a lot of smell but I didn't get the chance to roll in any of them this time!
    And Sasha, I kind of learned my lesson about the forest creatures when that GIANT field mouse bit me on my lip. Gee that sure hurt. So I am more careful where I poke my nose this days!!! Mistaya

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!