LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

February 05, 2009

THINGS A PUPPY IS GRATEFUL FOR

Today I have been thinking about my life during the last few months. As I thought back through my days, I have realized that I have so many things to be thankful for now that I am living with my wonderful family. Below are just of few of the things I have thought that were pretty awesome in my life. I am sure there are a lot more but these are just a few that make me feel very good..........
I realized that I never have to worry where my next meal is coming from ...it's just always there. And if I don't seem to like it my family buys me a different kind. Yum!
If I accidentally get myself into a tight spot my family is right there to help me out. And instead of scolding me they just give me hugs and kind words. It seems they understand how silly little puppies can be.
And I am allowed to fall asleep just about anywhere I choose. So I have fallen asleep on the couch beside my M.O.M. or M.O.D. while they are watching TV, and on my soft blanket that is in front of my house kennel where I like to lay and chew on my chew sticks. Of course there is also a blanket inside the kennel but I rarely use it anymore.
And I am allowed to sleep on the bed, by the slider door that goes out to the deck and by the front door where is seems to be a little cooler so I can rest better after chasing all the balls outside.
And I have found a wonderful spot in the office just under neath the computer desk. Of course if M.O.M. or M.O.D. are in the office I have to be in there too!
I have grown too much to fall asleep like this little fellow did but I do feel safe enough to sleep anywhere because my family is always looking out for me.
My cat sister has even decided that I am not such a bad puppy to be around so we are starting to get along very well. And I can tell that is makes my family very happy, And of course there is the fact that I don't have to share any of my toys or chew toys with anyone. That's awesome for me!!
And my family takes real good care of me, especially when we are out and about with other dogs and they always make sure there are no strange dogs that want to chase me or bark at me. And one of the best things for me is that there are no little children that want to pull me around, try to ride me like I am a horse or even chew on me. Thank you family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!