LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

February 01, 2009

I WOULDN'T MIND IF WINTER LASTS FOREVER!

I still think that the snow is meant to run, roll and jump in and I just can't seem to get enough of it. And I do hope that we get another snow storm soon as the level of the snow is getting a bit to low and it is making it difficult for me to jump in and bury my cute little face way down in it.
M.O.M. does think I am cute but won't let me in the door of the house until she has wiped all this wonderful snow off my face. Gosh, I work hard to get all that wonderful cold snow all over my little body.

This is a great photo showing how hard I actually dive in order to get my face as far into the snow as possible. I do try to leap as high as I can and then come straight down as I push my nose as far down as I can. I think this is the greatest fun a puppy can find in the heart of winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!