LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

January 26, 2009

IT IS TOO COLD OUTSIDE!

I thought I could get up on the couch before M.O.M. saw me but she even caught me on film! I can't seem to get away with very much around here.
But it's real easy to make M.O.M. and M.O.D. smile. All I have to do is do one of the tricks I have learned and of course look real sweet when I do it.
This is the cozy warm bedding I have in my little kennel. I don't spend very much time in it because the temperature has been below zero. I do have a wonderful warm dog house over in the corner but I don't spend much time in it as I am always interested in what's going on in the neighborhood. And I can sit on top of my doghouse and watch my best friend dog friends just across the fence from my kennel so we visit every chance we can. M.O.M. has said that all three of us are going to go one walks in the woods together this summer. What fun that will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!