LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

April 08, 2015

Do you see that little face staring out the window/door?? 
Yes, that is little Willow wishing she could join me out in the Courtyard. She will join us but just not yet.

She likes to keep track of all the residence that walk by her door now. It can keep her very busy on sunny days. This is a photo I took the day we started moving into our new home and as you can see the area needs so cleaning up. I will repost this site after we have cleaned it up and have some plants growing around our area.


4 comments:

  1. Your guard dog is ready and waiting!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Susie and Sidebite... Guard Dog Willow is on patrol. Not if she would just stop wagging her tail and licking everyone that approach her she might get to keep her job!!! Hugs,and Wags, Willows mom Gail

      Delete
  2. My friend, I can imagine how lovely this area is going to look after you have worked on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, I am already trying to get things cleaned up. As soon as the Hosta's grow I will share a picture with you!! Hugs, Gail

      Delete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!