LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

April 17, 2013

CONGRATULATIONS TO MITCH AND MOLLY!!!!

I happened to notice that today Mistaya and Maggie had their 13,000th visitor today on their website!!  And that visitor was Mitch and Molly!!!

Congratulations to the two of you!  We have loved having you stop by our site and leaving wonderful comments for us.  I am not sure what is going to happen to this site at this time.  Seeing the photos of the two dogs is still heart wrenching for me  I suppose it always will be.  I will give myself some time and then make the plan for the future.

Again...thank you Mitch and Molly for stopping by today!!!!

4 comments:

  1. We always love stopping by your blog! We hope you keep in touch with Mistaya and Maggie and maybe give us an update now and again if it's possible?
    Take care, Miss Gail :-)

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS Mitch and Molly!!
    We understand but hope you will pop back or maybe do your own blog?? Just a thought!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitch and Molly and Jazzi...I will give updates when I can. thanks, Gail

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!