LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

April 20, 2010

I FOUND MY SECRET POND!!!

M.O.M. and I just returned from a wonderful fun run down our little dirt road. She noticed that my tongue was hanging out of my mouth.  She said "Come on Little Mistaya, let's get  you cooled off."

Boy was I surprised when she lead me to my secret pond!! In fact, it is so secret that even I forgot where is was.

Well, I guess it really isn't that secret but you can not see if from our road.  So it's my secret!

It didn't take me long to wade out into the cool water.  It felt so good just to stand there and enjoy it's cool, refreshing feeling.

It didn't take me long to play around in it chasing sticks and stuff that M.O.M. would throw for me.

I did get brave and get in deep enough where I had to swim a little. I remember doing that last summer so I wasn't very scared.  But I have such little feet that I don't go very fast in the water! And I knew M.O.M. was right there standing on the edge of my pond so I felt a bit safer.

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhh how very refreshing!!!
    You are one lucky puppy to live near a pond and very soon you'll be living by the biggest pond you'll ever see. I can hardly wait to see you playing in that pond.
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madi, I am very excited to get back to that very large pond at our new home. I know cats don't usually like water but you can come and visit me anytime!!Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hot out here today and that looks like a great idea! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your own swimming hole!! How great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mistaya,
    You lucky dog!!! You have a pond all to yourself!!! A lucky dog you are Mistaya!!
    Have fun!!
    XXOO, Bambi & Fern

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mistaya, it must be wonderful to have your own secret pond. It does look very refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all can come swiming in my pond anytime!!! Higs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  8. You surely know that I really meant to say HUGS AND WAGS, MISTAYA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mistaya...you have a new look and we like it. Is it in preparation for your new home?
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes Madi...it shows me movin on with my paw prints heading west!!! Soon, Very Soon!! Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!