LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

December 21, 2009

THIS PUP'S JOB IS DONE HERE

As you can see, I have this flock of Wild Turkeys very well trained as they no longer wander onto my property to do their "business". They stay on that side of the fence when they do come to visit. I had fun chasing them out of the yard before they learned not to come here. But I didn't realize that once they stopped coming here meant I didn't get to chase them anymore. You see, M.O.M. doesn't allow me to chase them when we encounter them anywhere but in our yard. And I think they know this because they are not afraid of me and many of them make strange sounds at me. Do you think they are laughing at me? Hmm, I wonder...

2 comments:

  1. I agree, surely they aren't laughing @ you!! Hoping you all have happy holidays if I don't talk to you before then!!
    Sniffs,
    Dispatch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mistaya!!!
    You tell those evil turkeys you have a cat friend who can jump fences so they best watch their turkey gobblers!!
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!