LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

November 12, 2009

OUR ADVENTURE THIS WEEK

M.O.M. and I headed out for another fun walking adventure. But this time she put my backpack on me and put 2 bottles of drinking water in the pouches.
At first I thought I wouldn't be able to walk at all and then as we were walking down the road I realized she had balanced the pack very well and it really wasn't that heavy.
So off I went and I had such a good time. There was a lot of sunshine and so many places to explore. And when we arrived in the forest M.O.M. took off my backpack so I could run like the wind without risking getting myself caught on a downed tree limb or stick.
When we headed back home I noticed that M.O.M. had my backpack hung over her shoulder and she never did make me wear it all the way back home. Ahhh, life is so good!

3 comments:

  1. Mistaya your mama does what is best for you and there is nothing like a good walk and bonding time. Dispatch had a good session of get the paw and there's a blanket monster tonight!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Dispatch, I don't think I have ever got to play the blanket monster game. Is it really a lot of fun?? Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistaya, I don't think I would like that backpack thing either. I am glad you got to run and run.

    licks and sniffs Sasha

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!