LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

October 27, 2009

WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO NAP?

Oh, that's looks a little awkward....
Well, that does look like it could be nice and warm...

Oh, now that looks a bit more comfy...


That does have a good purpose...in case you wake up real hungry...

Now that looks good as long as no one moves!

That's a good way to keep mom from using the computer to much...

I can't stay awake when I read too much either!!
All the above photos were courtesy of the Internet Email System.

3 comments:

  1. Too funny, I love the kitten in the food dish. Miss Cindi has a chair in the same room as my computer desk, it's her favorite place for naps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun. I like to nap anywhere as long as I am close to my Mommy.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dispatch is with Sasha, anywhere is fine as long as mama is there. CUTE pictures, I don't think I'd seen a few of them.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!