LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

October 05, 2009

A PUPPY WALK IN THE WOODS!

M.O.M. and I joined her walking group today for a cold walk in the woods. If you click on this photo you will see that there is snow flakes on the lower branches of this little tree.
I had to stay on my leash most of the time because one side of the road was very steep and dropped about 100 feet down. M.O.M. was afraid that a young pup that was there and I would be so busy playing that we would fall over the edge of the road.
But I did have fun but I did notice that there were no squirrels or chipmunks in the trees today. We did get to see an American Bald eagle that flew very close to us. Of course I had no idea what it was but I heard the ladies say what it was. I do kow he was very big with giant wings!

3 comments:

  1. Dispatch says be very careful of those eagles, they like to carry off small things.
    Snow? You all stay warm, 102 heat index here tomorrow, and rain and rain, sort of like a steam bath?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounded like a very nice walk. Be careful please.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Bald eagle would be great to see, it sounds like you had a fun walk. Listen to M.O.M, she will keep you safe.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!