LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

October 17, 2009

I WENT ON A PUPPY WALK TODAY!

M.O.M. and I finally got out for a walk down the road and through the woods this morning. It was very cold...12 degrees....but M.O.M. and I both felt like we needed some fresh air so she bundled up and off we went. Of course I wear my wonderful black and white coat everywhere I go everyday!! Of course she also said something about both of us needing some good exercises..especially me to work off all those dogie biscuits M.O.D. has been sneaking to me! Oops, I didn't think she would notice. I guess mom's do have eyes in the back of their heads!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the picture above, I took one of Dispatch that looks like that which means his M.O.M. is fat too. 12 degrees, hope you both stayed warm. It's 70 here and we see people in coats, yes coats.
    have a GREAT rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!