LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

August 18, 2009

COUNTRY VIEWS ON MY PUPPY WALKS

These are some of my new friends I have met on my walks in the neighborhood. They seem to sleep a lot but do get up and run with me along the fence once in a while. But all the mommas seem to get a bit upset about that and start calling to their babies. I guess they think the little ones are all running away from home with me. But I love my home so I am definitely not going to be going with them anywhere!! Silly babies.

2 comments:

  1. I think they just want to play with you.


    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those kind of friends, most of em I've seen have been big and slow. Didn't know there were little ones?

    Sniffs,
    Dispatch

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!