LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

July 13, 2009

WE RAN INTO A MOMMA BEAR & HER 3 CUBS!!!!

Oh, alright, I was just kidding but I really wasn't sure at first. I thought it was kind of strange that M.O.M. wasn't scared and didn't even think about pulling out her gun.
Especially when Papa Bear was standing there so close too! And he sure looks mean.
I later heard that these were just wood carvings and a local man had craved them. They are to be auctioned off at our local Logger Days in Darby next weekend. Some of the money is going to our new local food bank and M.O.M. tells me many people here really need a food bank to help them get through these tough times. So that sounds pretty good to me.
Okay, can we go for a hike in the woods now???

4 comments:

  1. That carving would look fabulous in our garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are scary, I am glad they are not real. They are also pretty cool though. I hope you got to go to the woods.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keewee, Yes, I love these carvings. We were hoping they were going to raffle these items but they decided to auction them instead. Darn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Sasha, M.O.M. took me for a walk in the woods this morning. It was so much fun running through the trees....And not a bear in site!! Mistaya

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!