LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

July 28, 2009

I AM HAVING A DIFFICULT DAY

M.O.M. noticed a bump on my muzzle about 4 days ago and assumed that I had been stung by a Bee or some other mean creature. This morning she noticed that it seemed to be "growing". She called and got an appointment with Dr. Joe to check it out.
He said that it wasn't a bug bite but a "tumor"!He took a sample of it to try to see just what it was. And I cried! I tried to be brave...and I was for a bit...but that sharp needle hurt my little muzzle very much. Dr. Joe was very kind and gentle so it did make the whole thing a bit easier.
He said that he really did not think it was a bad tumor but possibly a virus caused tumor. So M.O.M. and M.O.D. are to keep a close eye on it during the next week to make sure it doesn't grow any bigger or that I don't scratch on it and make it worse and get it infected.
So we may know more some time next week.
As you can see in my photo, I came home from this horrible adventure and went to M.O.M. and M.O.D.'s bed and buried myself as far down into their pillows as I could. You can see just a spot of the inside area of my left ear near the top of the picture. I am curled up facing to the left.....Yes, I am really there somewhere! If you click on my photo you may be able to figure out which end is really up!!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that you had to go to the doctor. I am glad you Mom took care of it right away and I am sure it is going to be fine. Rest and I hope your boo-boo doesnt hurt.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!