LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

June 24, 2009

I AM NOW THE "LOOKOUT" PUPPY..GEEZ I 'M BUSY!!

I went on the group hike with M.O.M. and her hiking group today and had such a good time. I did keep stopping in the trail to make sure M.O.M. and her friends were okay and still following me and the trail.
And of course I was the designated "Lookout" for this hike so I climbed up on as many big boulders as I could. I needed the height so I could see as far down the trail as possible. After all, I am a miniature breed dog!
And of course the boulders made a excellent post to watch out for those pesky little squirrels and chipmunks that like to chatter at me as I go by on the trail. I did take out after one of them but I just can't seem to figure out how to climb a tree after them. I will work on that.
I must have done a good job of being a "Lookout" because there was no one else coming along this trail so I guess I lead the group in the right direction.

This is my last lookout as we are now heading back down the trail to the parking lot to drive back home. I did get several mosquito bites on my cute little muzzle but I really didn't mind it to much because I had such a wonderful time running through all the creeks and even the muddy parts of the trail.

3 comments:

  1. That looks like it was a fun day. You did a great job as lookout. I am glad that you didn't have any pitbull problems. Go and rest now.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Sasha, I did have a wonderful time in the woods. I was so hot and dusty when we got home that M.O.M. let me go in the pond to cool off (and play!) so when I took my nap I slept very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and it looks like everyone had a great time. Mistaya you did a wonderful job as a trail guide.
    SQ

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!