LITTLE WILLOW

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

May 17, 2010

A NEW DOGIE BLOG TO SHARE

Hi all my blog friends, I received a visit from a new blogger friend today and she has adopted a rescue dog that is just adorable. His name is Spike and I believe he has found himself a 'wonderful forever home'.

This is a fairly new blog and I know she would love comments and some followers and I thought it would be wonderful to welcome her to the world of 'dog blogging' by stopping by and introducing ourselves.  You may certainly tell her that I sent you her way

Her blog is www.http://bichondogs.blogspot.com/

Hugs and wags to everyone and I hope you have a great week ahead!!  Mistaya and M.O.M.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mistaya mom and I are headed over to say hi to your new friend.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Madi and mom, I know she will be thrilled to have new readers. Thanks, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just took a quick look and Spike is so cute. I'm going over now to read more posts. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments..please leave us your thoughts about this post!